TN-ASPA is a local chapter of the American Society for Public Administration. We welcome all who are interested in public and nonprofit service to attend our events, including Third Thursday Lunchtime Lectures and the Annual Fall Symposium, and to consider membership in our active, engaged group. You can read about our recent activities in the News area, learn about our awards and past recipients, meet the members of the Executive Council, and follow us at our Facebook Group or via Twitter.
Through these and other networking and learning activities, we seek to advance excellence in public service in Nashville and Middle Tennessee, as our parent organization does nationally. Please feel free to contact us to learn more about how you can get involved!
On behalf of the TN-ASPA Executive Council -
Connie Calloway (President, 2013-2014)
TN-ASPA, the American Society for Public Administration, Tennessee Chapter, promotes excellence in public service in Middle Tennessee by bringing together, supporting, and informing those engaged in, and preparing for, public service in all sectors.
ASPA is the leading public service organization that:
- Advances the art, science, teaching, and practice of public and nonprofit administration.
- Promotes the value of joining and elevating the public service profession.
- Builds bridges among all who pursue public purposes.
- Provides networking and professional development opportunities to those committed to public service values.
- Achieves innovative solutions to the challenges of governance.